Swiggy Recruitment for Associate Software Development Engineer. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Associate Software Development Engineer
|Work From Home
|Any Bachelor /Masters
Swiggy Hiring Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain scalable backend systems and services.
- Write high-quality, maintainable code in Java and Go programming languages.
- Utilize technologies such as Elasticache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, DynamoDB, and more to build efficient and reliable backend solutions.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Contribute to the architecture and design discussions for new features and improvements.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, optimizing performance and addressing scalability challenges.
Swiggy Hiring Qualifications:
- B.Tech, 2022/2023 graduates with academic knowledge in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in Java and/or Go
- Familiarity with backend development concepts and technologies.
- Basic understanding of databases and data modeling principles.
- Enthusiasm to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies like Elastic Cache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, and DynamoDB.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Familiarity with the basics of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP and version control
- systems (e.g Git
APPLY NOW : Apply For This Job
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. Suppose someone asks you for money or money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family, and group so that they can also get this information.