Sony Research India Private Limited was established in July 2020 as a research company in India as part of Sony’s global R&D centres. Delivering Excitement, Passion, Joy, and Compassion to the World, all is possible with the diverse research opportunities we offer at Sony Research India. We venture into entertainment, healthcare, music and gaming. We also devise mobility solutions that help people get around securely and safely and support creators expand their creativity with innovative AI applications. Sony Research India is a place to apply a wide range of technologies to inspire emotion in new fields.
Job Role: Software Development Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 6.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Remote/Bangalore
About the job
Sony Research India is driving cutting-edge research and development in various locations around the globe, including laboratories in Japan, the United States, Europe, and Asia. We endeavor to create new technology, products, and services while sustaining Sony Group’s diverse businesses in electronics, entertainment, and financial fields. For our research center to blaze a trail in the latest technologies, we seek to foster the growth of a diverse pool of engineering talent and create a technology talent bank to drive research excellence worldwide. Sony Research India (SRI) is offering outstanding career opportunities around frontline technologies such as AI and data analytics.
- Contributing towards the architecture, design, and development of the production grade applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, actively engage in daily development discussions, write efficient and maintainable code.
- Possesses strong problem-s
- 6 months starting January 2024 last week.
- 9:00 to 18:00 (Monday to Friday) fulltime.
- Master from Computer Science background or bachelor’s with hands-on experience on developing web applications.
Must Have Skills
- Foundations of computer science & how web applications work.
- Web frameworks like React.js, Django or FastAPI.
- Knowledge on AWS.
- Experience in building REST APIs.
Good to have skills
- Experience in Docker, AWS or frameworks like FastAPI.
Dreams & Curiosity: Pioneer the future with dreams and curiosity.
Diversity: Pursue the creation of the very best by harnessing diversity and varying viewpoints.
Integrity & Sincerity: Earn the trust of the Sony brand through ethical and responsible conduct.
Sustainability: Fulfil our stakeholder responsibilities through disciplined business practices.
Sony Research India is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies, and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favorable treatment due to any characteristic.
How to Apply For Sony
If you are interested in the Sony off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here