Sasken Careers 2024 hiring freshers for Data Analytics. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Sasken industry leading platforms.
Sasken is a pioneer in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation delivering concept to market and chip to cognition R&D solutions to customers across the semiconductor, automotive, industrial, consumer electronics, enterprise devices, satellite communications, telecom, and transportation domains. Through the last thirty years, Sasken’s deep engineering capabilities and technology patents have helped transform over a hundred Fortune 500 clients and powered more than a billion digital devices from its state-of-the-art facilities in India, Finland, Germany, and Japan.
Sasken has always been at the forefront of technology in the cellular modem, radio access network, and satellite domains, more recently delivering state-of-the-art solutions to its automotive Tier 1 and OEM customers in the IVI, Body Electronics, Instrument Cluster, ADAS, and Autonomous vehicles, V2X, and Telematics domains. Sasken’s investments in technology and innovation have continued to benefit its customers. Sasken has been listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd., Mumbai, India, since 2005.
Job Role: Data Analytics
Qualification: Engineering graduate, MCA
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Person at this position is able to apply broad knowledge of their technical discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical practices.
- Person identifies problems in existing systems and modifies it by following defined work procedures.
- Operationally oriented role responsible for achieving day to day defined tasks.
- Works under close supervision of Team Lead/ Project Manager.
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation and technical support in the assigned area. Responsible for on time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status report to team lead and following relevant organizational processes.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending trainings, self-study and periodic technical assessments.
Data engineering TCB is applicable to one who 1) Creates databases and storage for relational and non-relational data sources 2) Develops data pipelines (ETL/ ELT) to clean , transform and merge data sources into usable format 3) Creates reporting layer with pre-packaged scheduled reports , Dashboards and Charts for self-service BI 4) Has experience on cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure , GCP in implementing data workflows 5) Experience with tools like MongoDB, Hive, Hbase, Spark, Tableau, PowerBI, Python, Scala, SQL, ElasticSearch etc.
Platforms- AWS, Azure , GCP
Technology Standard- NA
Tools- MongoDB, Hive, Hbase, Tableau, PowerBI, ElasticSearch, Qlikview
Languages- Python, R, Spark,Scala, SQL
Specialization- DWH, BIG DATA ENGINEERING, EDGE ANALYTICS
The Sasken selection process for Graduate Data Analytics off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Sasken Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Sasken
If you are interested in the Sasken off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here