NVIDIA Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Systems Software Engineering Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on NVIDIA industry leading platforms.
Since its founding in 1993, NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) has been a pioneer in accelerated computing. The company’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined computer graphics, ignited the era of modern AI and is fueling the creation of the metaverse. NVIDIA is now a full-stack computing company with data-center-scale offerings that are reshaping industry.
Job Role: Systems Software Engineering Intern
Batch:2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: Upto 4.2 to 9 LPA
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore
We are looking for a Systems Software Engineering Intern! Are you passionate about Imaging systems? Do you want to explore and be part of a highly innovative and creative global Imaging Team? Then this is the opportunity you should be looking for. We at NVIDIA will provide you opportunity to explore your passion and work on the newest technology collaborating with industry authorities.
What you’ll be doing
- We are looking for Interns who are passionate about working at the intersection of leading-edge imaging system software.
- Responsible for supporting in design and development of software solutions in the areas of Imaging under various operating systems.
- You will be working with global teams on complex cross-team technical issues.
- Focus on fixing issues on the system performance, stability, and safety of the imaging features.
- Work on solutions related to Testing infrastructure, code robustness and code maintainability.
What we need to see
- We are searching for highly self-motivated and dedicated engineer with strong academic background.
- Good understanding of Operating system fundamental, programming languages and processor architecture.
- Excellent C/C++ coding skills along with proficiency in Scripting languages like Python.
- Experience of working and programming on Linux environment.
- We expect effective communication and team work along with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Compute Science/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent with strong verbal and written skills.
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Algorithm development experience with camera and imaging frameworks.
- Exposure to Digital Systems, Computer Architecture, Computer Arithmetic, Software Engineering, Assembly language programming, system level integration & system level programming is preferred.
- Experience with Google Test framework or similar tools.
How to Apply For NVIDIA
If you are interested in the NVIDIA off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.