Nokia Recruitment 2024 for AI-ML Full Stack Engineer. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|AI-ML Full Stack Engineer
|Any Bachelor /Masters
Nokia Hiring RESPONSIBILITIES
What you will learn and contribute to
- Protocol Expertise: Employ your deep understanding of REST, HTTP, and gRPC protocols to develop seamless and efficient communication between client and server applications.
- Database Mastery: Demonstrate your skills in working with SQL/NoSQL databases and in-memory databases, implementing robust data storage solutions.
- Backend Development: Utilize your proficiency in Go, Java and Python for backend development, creating powerful, scalable, and efficient server-side applications.
Nokia Hiring REQUIRED SKILLS
- A background with a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, AI, Telecommunications, or a related field
- A solid grasp of REST/HTTP/gRPC protocols, understanding their nuances and applications in modern web development.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with various types of databases, including SQL, NoSQL, and in-memory databases.
- Proficiency in backend development, with the ability to write clean, maintainable code in Go, Java, or Python.
Age – For this recruitment, the candidate must be at least 18 years old. Candidates aged less than eighteen years cannot apply for this recruitment.
Selection Method – the candidate will be selected based on shortlisting/ assessment tests and virtual/ telephonic interviews. If a candidate is shortlisted according to their desired age and qualification, he/she will be intimated via a registered mobile number or email ID.
APPLY NOW : Apply For This Job
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. Suppose someone asks you for money or money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family, and group so that they can also get this information.