25 January 2024 by Rupnath
Nokia Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the AI-ML Full Stack Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Nokia industry leading platforms.
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Job Role: AI-ML Full Stack Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹7 LPA
Job Location: India (Hybrid)
The Ops Support Specialist 4 is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Support Specialist 4 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Protocol Expertise: Employ your deep understanding of REST, HTTP, and gRPC protocols to develop seamless and efficient communication between client and server applications.
- Database Mastery: Demonstrate your skills in working with SQL/NoSQL databases and in-memory databases, implementing robust data storage solutions.
- Backend Development: Utilize your proficiency in Go, Java and Python for backend development, creating powerful, scalable, and efficient server-side applications.
- A background with a master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, AI, Telecommunications, or a related field
- A solid grasp of REST/HTTP/gRPC protocols, understanding their nuances and applications in modern web development.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with various types of databases, including SQL, NoSQL, and in-memory databases.
- Proficiency in backend development, with the ability to write clean, maintainable code in Go, Java, or Python.
The team you’ll be part of
Strategy & Technology
Strategy and Technology lays the path for Nokia’s future technology innovation and identifies the most promising areas for Nokia to create new value. We set the company’s strategy and technology vision, offer an unparalleled research foundation for innovation, and provide critical support infrastructure for Nokia.
Nokia Standards drives technology leadership by developing and bringing innovative concepts to industry and standards organizations. It also works within the ecosystems to ensure an inventor friendly industry environment favorable to Nokia’s business success. This team drives Nokia’s intellectual property rights portfolio and standards leadership.
You will be a key player in developing innovative solutions that encompass both front-end and back-end technologies. Your expertise will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, playing a crucial role in defining how the application looks and works. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of protocols, programming languages, and databases, contributing to versatile and robust software development.
How to Apply For Nokia
If you are interested in the Nokia off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here