Morningstar Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Support Analyst. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Morningstar industry leading platforms.
Morningstar’s hybrid work environment gives you the opportunity to work remotely and collaborate in-person each week. We’ve found that we’re at our best when we’re purposely together on a regular basis, at least three days each week. A range of other benefits are also available to enhance flexibility as needs change. No matter where you are, you’ll have tools and resources to engage meaningfully with your global colleagues.
Job Role: Support Analyst
Qualification: Any degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to $83k LPA
Job Location: USA
You will be responsible for carrying out all aspects of IT Service Desk support to approximately 2000 employees in our Chicago office, as well as supporting our other global offices as required. Candidates should be punctual, trustworthy and able to work independently, managing their time and priorities. Additionally, they must be strong team players who are able to work closely with other support team members. As an Associate Employee Technology support analyst, you should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as excellent proven troubleshooting skills. You should also possess a highly proactive “can-do” attitude and be able to manage multiple demands and tight deadlines. This position reports to the Employee Technology Support Manager in Chicago.
- Providing excellent customer service to our employees; by phone, email or at our Service Bar
- Ticket management support for our employees within required SLAs
- Multi-factor authentication administration
- Support of audio-visual services and system in our meeting rooms (Zoom)
- Hardware and software support (PC, Virtual and MAC)
- Working with the team leader to provide continual service improvement of our service desk processes and knowledge base
- Ability to quickly acquire an understanding of a technical issue and identify practical resolution options,
- Assess competing priorities, own issues to resolution
- Previous experience with problem solving in a troubleshooting environment
- Maintain asset management database
- Service Desk experience in a large corporate environment
- Customer service experience, including telephone, email, ticketing, and face to face support in a busy environment
- Windows and Mac support, virtual desktops, printers, iOS devices
- Support of Windows 10 Enterprise, Active Directory & Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Okta Verify
- Leadership and project management skills a plus
- Maintain and improve our knowledge bases, both internal and customer-facing, modulating communication based upon the skill level of your audience
Nice to Have
- Certificates are an advantage
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of ITIL framework (optional)
The Morningstar selection process for Graduate Support Analyst off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Morningstar Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Morningstar
If you are interested in the Morningstar off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here