Konecranes Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Trainee. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Konecranes industry leading platforms
Konecranes is a global leader in material handling solutions, serving a broad range of customers across multiple industries. We consistently set the industry benchmark, from everyday improvements to the breakthroughs at moments that matter most, because we know we can always find a safer, more productive and sustainable way. That’s why, with 16 000+ professionals in over 50 countries, we are trusted every day to lift, handle and move what the world needs.
Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.
Job Role: Trainee
Experience: Fresher (0 – 2 Years)
Batch: Recent Passouts
Salary: 6.2 LPA (Estimated)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Exhibit Konecranes Core values and code of conduct into each action
- Application Monitoring and reacting to the alerts.
- Handling service requests and incidents: Receiving the tickets and resolving them through Service now and Tracker.
- Any adhoc request coming from other applications for monitoring / support in any environments.
- Updating work log and task performed in the trackers for each Incident.
- Develop healthy professional customer relationship
- Ensure to fulfill the KPIs like SLA, TAT, Ageing, Quality Audits, etc. based on management’s expectations and guidance
- Align and realign actions based on customers’ feedbacks, inputs from management.
- Awareness about ISO 14001, 45001 requirements
Competencies and Skills Required
- Teamcenter/PLM Knowledge will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Good Communication skill
- Proactive and Self-Motivated
- Customer centric attitude.
- Good Academic record
- Deliver any other tasks as per superior’s instructions and guidance
What we expect from you
- B.Tech/B.E. – IT, Computer, Mechanical./ MCA/ BCA
- Good Technical background with Professional experience desirable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with a globally-distributed team
- Team playe
What we offer you?
- Insight to world class global IT Service Delivery
- Competitive Salary
- Work-Life balance
- Innovative and dynamic working environment
- Support of an excellent Global Core team and IT Service Delivery Team
- Possibility to work in leading crane building company with leading technology
How to Apply For Konecranes
If you are interested in the Konecranes off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here