Considering a career as a Koch Associate Engineer? This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Koch industry-leading platforms.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Koch Recruitment – Hiring Associate Engineer
- Company Website: www.koch.com
- Job Role: Associate Engineer
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: Freshers
- Batch: 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 / 2023
- Salary: Up to 7 – 8 LPA (Expected)
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Last Date: ASAP
We are at early stages of product development. We are actively looking for smart and motivated people across levels who can join us on our journey to build the platform for next-gen industrial solutions. Contact us if you are interested in this opportunity.
- Within Molex, we are a small team of engineers and data scientists working on the building blocks of ‘Industry 4.0’.
- We are creating an IoT (Internet of Things) based data platform that receives data signals from over a million sensors across industries, process the data and provide real-time monitoring systems in a centralized environment.
- We are at early stages of product development. We are actively looking for smart and motivated people across levels
- who can join us on our journey to build the platform for next-gen industrial solutions. Contact us if you are interested in this opportunity.
What You Will Do
- Ensure Validation/Verification of assigned/owned modules in all the environments, report bugs and follow-up them to closure.
- Develop automation suites, maintain, analyze, and optimize on daily basis
- Work in an Agile/Scrum development methodology to drive key aspects of product definition, execution, and testing
- Works collaboratively with QA, development, and business groups to complete testing.
- Follow the organization visions and policies, motivate/help fellow team members to follow the same.
- Strong with Testing concepts/methodologies/technique
- Working experience on AWS based Applications.
- Strong Coding and holds good knowledge of quality code standards.
- Knowledge on Load/Performance/Stress Testing methods and techniques.
- Worked on Automation of Web application using Java/Python
What Will Put You Ahead
- Worked as a software tester in a product-based company
- Previous work experience in internet-based product companies, preferably SaaS products
- Working experience on Python.
- Knowledge on iOS automation
- Knowledge on automation framework designing
How to Apply For Koch
If you are interested in Koch Careers off campus recruitment drive, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here