Uber Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Business Development Representative. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Uber industry leading platforms
We are Uber. The go-getters. The kind of people who are relentless about our mission to help people go anywhere and get anything and earn their way. Movement is what we power. It’s our lifeblood. It runs through our veins. It’s what gets us out of bed each morning. It pushes us to constantly reimagine how we can move better. For you. For all the places you want to go. For all the things you want to get. For all the ways you want to earn. Across the entire world. In real time. At the incredible speed of now.
Job Role: Business Development Representative
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹9.7 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to support our growth in the Uber Shuttle (High Capacity Vehicle) business as a part of the Uber for Business sales team! This high-impact position will provide sales support to Account Executive(s) through the development of qualified leads in the HCV segment that result in achieving our business goals. If you’re looking for career growth, this role will serve as a training ground for a pathway into an Account Executive position with demonstrated success.
You’ll be responsible for conducting outbound prospecting campaigns (both call and email). Your day-to-day job will be developing a rapport with contacts in an effort to understand where the prospect is in the buying cycle. Working with Account Executive(s), you’ll ensure that the leads provided are accurately qualified and will progress through the sales funnel. This involves gathering key information to update our Salesforce system and identifying the next steps for our team to connect with these prospects.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be instrumental in customer acquisition for the Uber Shuttle vertical of Uber for Business within the India Market.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline in an assigned vertical or territory and partner with assigned Account Executive (s)
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Hit assigned Key Performance Metrics that are not limited to but include outreaches per day and Sales Qualified Leads per month.
- Uncover a prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities, while highlighting the Uber for Business value proposition
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives at targeted client accounts
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Collaborate with the sales team to share best practices make recommendations to more effectively close sales and ensure customer dedication
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of previous cold-calling sales/business development / B2B sales experience
- Experience with email campaigns and Salesforce preferred
- Ability to build outstanding customer relationships
- Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info, and Groove experience preferred
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Have a positive, self-driven team-first mentality with a desire to learn
How to Apply For Uber
If you are interested in the Uber off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.