Intel Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Software Application Development Engineer – Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Intel industry leading platforms.
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
Job Role: Software Application Development Engineer – Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
- Corporate Function Engineering team is looking for Students/Interns for the India team. The person should be willing to learn and work on development techniques on enterprise and Web technologies.
- The Ideal candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and work with agile persistent team to deliver concise, robust, high performance and scalable software solution that address business requirements.
- The Candidate should critically analyze application requirements and devise sound solutions to business challenges based on Intel common practice, Data Quality principles and industry standards.
- The Candidate may work independently on small application releases or as part of a project team on larger application releases.
- The Candidate must be sensitive to deadlines and to the impact their work has on the overall project schedule.
- Develops scalable, multitenant, end-user applications that includes MS web technologies, MEAN stack, React JS and SQL DB skills
- Develops, Implements and configures Enterprise Product Master Data Solution – Informatica Product 360 with keen interest in Data Science and Data related solutions.
- Understands and incorporates business process automation and user experience needs.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering and in the final semester. The candidate must have good learning ability, ability to work with teams in India and elsewhere, be a self-starter and passionate about DevOps, Agile development processes, exploration, POCs and new solution development
- The candidate will also be responsible for Analyze, design, Develop, and maintain solutions to meet business requirements.
- Execute proof-of-concept design work to explore solution options.
- Good hold on basic programming and scripting languages is a must.
- knowledge of SaaS solutions and Cloud integration development is desired.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits : o Strong software logic design, analytical/analysis and problem-solving skills o Ability to learn and adapt new technologies with the growth and innovation mindset o Strong communication and Problem-solving capabilities o Excellent team player and ability to work in a highly dynamic and AGILE environment
- Solid understanding and experience in programming / scripting languages -C++ /.NET / Python / C#; NodeJS / Angular / ReactJS / Java Script
- Strong understanding of Database Concepts is a must – SQL SERVER / My SQL
How to Apply For Intel
If you are interested in the Intel off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.