InfraCloud Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Distributed Systems Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on InfraCloud industry leading platforms.
We unleash growth by helping companies adopt cloud native technologies with our products and services!
InfraCloud Technologies is a Kubernetes focused B2B Open Source Cloud Native Computing company which has been building products, services, and solutions to modernize applications and infrastructure.
InfraCloud was one of the first Kubernetes partners and have been contributing to the open source community around cloud-native technologies. It has been growing almost 100% for last few years consistently.
We are organizers of local chapters of Serverless & Kubernetes Meetup and are actively involved in building a community for new technologies in Cloud & DevOps space.
Job Role: Distributed Systems Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch:2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹7.5 LPA
Job Location: Pune
We are building a data protection platform for SaaS companies. Your experience in building or working with SaaS products and storage will be a super plus for you to succeed in the role.
- Design and build the SaaS product – you will help in building and scaling the product.
- Contribute to and drive open source projects which will be part of the SaaS platform and some key technologies will be open-sourced
- Collaborate with a distributed team of engineers to build core components of the platform
- Work with a modern technology stack based on Golang, Containers, public cloud services, Cloud Native technologies such as Kubernetes among others
- A strong bias toward action and direct, frequent communication
- Expertise in developing, testing, and debugging production-quality, scalable, concurrent systems
- Experience with distributed systems concepts and architecture
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and concurrency)
- Proficient in a programming language like Golang, Java, Scala or C/C++
- Passionate about code quality, extensibility, coding standards, testing, and automation
Nice to have
- Experience building core features on storage, database, data protection, or security systems.
- Public cloud development experience (AWS strongly preferred)
- Golang experience
- Open Source Software contributions
- Experience working in startup environments or on early-stage products
The InfraCloud selection process for Graduate Distributed Systems Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the InfraCloud Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For InfraCloud
If you are interested in the InfraCloud off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here