Data Axle hiring Intern. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|technology – Software Architecture/Engineering
|Any Bachelor /Masters
Roles & Responsibilities:
This internship is designed to teach a college-level student about applicable lines of business across the Data Axle organization. The internship will assist and support the daily running of assigned departmental programs and procedures to facilitate the completion of projects. Responsibilities include:
- Provide support on essential departmental duties.
- Work with team on special projects.
- Assist with the development of presentations, letters, and other materials for projects.
- Coordinate daily workflow to ensure that deadlines are being met.
- Design and deliver general correspondence, memoranda, charts, tables, and graphs.
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Maintain project files.
- Other duties as assigned.
Data Axle hiring Qualifications
- Current enrolment in an applicable degree program is required.
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and provide appropriate feedback.
- Strong working knowledge of PC software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-starter with an aptitude for learning.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
Age – For this recruitment, the candidate must be at least 18 years old. Candidates aged less than eighteen years cannot apply for this recruitment.
Selection Method – the candidate will be selected based on shortlisting/ assessment tests and virtual/ telephonic interviews. If a candidate is shortlisted according to their desired age and qualification, he/she will be intimated via a registered mobile number or email ID.
APPLY NOW:CLICK HERE
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. Suppose someone asks you for money or money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family, and group so that they can also get this information.