IDFC First Bank (Work From Home/Office – Hybrid, Private Job Update) forVariousAssociate Manager (Acquisition) posts. All eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before (31-03-2024). Further information about the IDFC First Bank recruitment vacancies, salary details, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit, and all other details/ information about this post is mentioned in details below.
|IDFC First Bank
|Graduation: Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology / Maths / Commerce / Arts / Science / Biology / Business / Computers / Management
IDFC First Bank Hiring Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of new to bank Corporate Salary account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensure acquisition of high quality corporate salary accounts in terms of constitution, segments and product mix
- Register, activate and fund the accounts within 3 months of opening
- Engage customers with multiple products at the time of account opening (viz: Mobile banking / Net banking registration / RD- FD activation)
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analyzing transaction banking needs of the customer
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise
- Provide regular feedback to Sales Manager on opportunities and customer needs
- Ensure adherence to selling norms, account opening formalities and KYC norms
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the bank’s policy
- Preparation of wish list of customers through promotional activities
- Generating leads for family accounts and other cross sell products
- Proactive resolution of customer queries
Graduation: Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology / Maths / Commerce / Arts / Science / Biology / Business / Computers / Management
Work Culture at IDFC First Bank:
IDFC First Bank places a strong emphasis on creating a positive and inclusive work culture. Employees are encouraged to voice their ideas, collaborate on projects, and contribute to the overall success of the organization. The bank values diversity and believes in nurturing a workforce that reflects the varied perspectives of its customers.
Training and Development Opportunities:
Recognizing the importance of continuous learning, IDFC First Bank invests in the training and development of its employees. New hires undergo comprehensive onboarding programs, and there are opportunities for ongoing skill development. The bank is committed to helping its employees grow both professionally and personally.
Age – For this recruitment, the candidate’s age must be at least 18 years. Candidates aged less than eighteen years cannot apply for this recruitment.
Selection Method – For Walmart recruitment, the candidate will be selected based on shortlisting/ assessment tests and virtual/ telephonic interviews. If a candidate is shortlisted according to their desired age and qualification, he/she will be intimated via a registered mobile number or email ID.
IDFC First Bank Hiring Important Links
APPLY NOW : Apply Here
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. Suppose someone asks you for money or asks for money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family, and group so that they can also get this information.