IBM Careers 2023 hiring a QA Associate Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on IBM industry leading platforms.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Job Role: QA Associate Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/2023/ 2024
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
Salary: INR 8.5 Lakhs
Job Location: Bangalore
Your Role and Responsibilities
QRadar EDR team is looking for a QA Engineer, playing an important role in ensuring quality across our
EDR product. You will get the opportunity to work across different components and learn about new technology. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to develop your understanding of products in the cyber security domain. This position offers promotion/switch opportunity.
- Review and understand requirements, test cases, and scenarios.
- Perform in-depth testing to deeply understand the product and ensure quality across all
- Perform regression testing to maintain product integrity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain high standards.
- Document test cases and defects in tools like Jira and Confluence.
- 1-3 years of experience in QA, preferably in EDR or Cyber Security domains.
- Strong understanding of product testing methodologies.
- Strong understanding of Windows, Mac, and Linux environments.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving and communication skills.
How to Apply For IBM
If you are interested in the IBM off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here