Genpact Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Management Trainee. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Genpact industry leading platforms
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
Job Role: Management Trainee
Qualification: Bachelors/Masters Degree/MBA
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Noida / Bangalore
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower
In this role, you will execute the accounting tasks and processes assigned as part of the transformation projects with our client, ensuring the end output is 100% accurate and meets/exceeds client expectations.
- Analyze and test Investor accounting system functionality across legacy system and go-to system
- Understand basic accounting concepts
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel – VLOOKUP’s, pivot, power pivot, formulas, graphs etc.
- Understand the tasks that are assigned and share the output with the checker/reviewer and work on the feedback
- Contribute Process improvement ideas
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters/MBA in the either of the following disciplines: business, finance, supply chain, accounting, analytics, engineering, or data management
- Experience into funds administration industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent problem solver, hyper logical and goal-oriented thinker
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills – in person & virtually
- Ability to work effectively in team environments
- Demonstrable expertise in hedge fund administration / asset management / financial services industry
- Reporting/ Reconciliations experience will be preferred
- Testing experience will be preferred
How to Apply For Genpact
If you are interested in the Genpact off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here