GeeksforGeeks Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the SDE Intern (Fullstack). This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on GeeksforGeeks industry leading platforms.
GeeksforGeeks is a leading platform that provides computer science resources and coding challenges for programmers and technology enthusiasts, along with interview and exam preparations for upcoming aspirants. With a strong emphasis on enhancing coding skills and knowledge, it has become a trusted destination for over 12 million plus registered users worldwide. The platform offers a vast collection of tutorials, practice problems, interview tutorials, articles, and courses, covering various domains of computer science.
Job Role: SDE Intern (Fullstack)
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Batch: 2024 / 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹ 30K / Month
Job Location: Noida
- You will be responsible for adding and improving functionalities to the various domains of GeeksforGeeks.
- You will be responsible for developing REST APIs for backend services like Authentication, etc.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good knowledge and working experience in Django.
- Excellent Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms/ Databases/ Programming Concepts.
- Well-versed with RDBMS with hands-on experience in MySQL.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and cloud services.
- Experience in Backend development (Django).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Web applications to back-end service.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Creativity and critical thinking to optimally implement new features.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git.
- Learn quickly and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Ability and eagerness to learn and explore new topics independently.
The GeeksforGeeks selection process for Graduate SDE Intern (Fullstack) off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the GeeksforGeeks Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date
How to Apply For GeeksforGeeks
If you are interested in the GeeksforGeeks off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification
Apply now: Click Here