GE HealthCare Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the EID Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on GE HealthCare industry leading platforms.
About GE HealthCare
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our purpose is to create a world where healthcare has no limits. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
GE HealthCare Recruitment
Job Role: EID Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- These projects are normally scoped to last between 6 and 12 months in duration.
- May be asked to take on certain aspects of a fulltime job within the function the intern is studying.
- For example, may be asked to write software code if in an engineering internship
- A recent graduate from a Bachelors/technical program in the function you are interning.
- Equivalent GPA of at least 3.0 (or) CGPA 7
- Ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines.
- Previous experience using independent thought processes to plan ahead, process information, maintain workflow and anticipate future needs of the team.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Self Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working within a globally diverse team across different time zones.
The GE HealthCare selection process for Graduate EID Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the GE HealthCare Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For GE HealthCare
If you are interested in the GE HealthCare off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here