Postman Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Software Engineer Intern. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Postman industry leading platforms.
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman’s features simplify each step of building an API & streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 30 million developers & 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today, and we continue to strive humbly towards our mission of 100 million connected developers & serving companies as they seek to innovate in an API-first world. Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
Job Role: Software Engineer Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹6 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
About the Team
Are you looking to solve high user impact and core engineering focused problems? If yes, then you’re the right fit for workspace teams which envisions itself to make workspace as the go-to tool for every developer in the world to collaborate on APIs. This team is responsible for building workspace as a platform which will allow users to:
- design, build, develop, test and consumer APIs across workspaces.
- enable seamless collaboration across producers & consumers of the APIs
- create highly secure, available, performant & rich product experience.
The developers in this team solve complex problems like designing new systems from scratch which can handle millions of TPS, owning design & implementation of new features from UX to launch, debugging and root causing & fixing issues in production systems. Some of the cool things you would be work upon include workspace life-cycle management with access control, on-boarding user effectively to workspaces via templates, scaling workspaces to enterprise organizations etc.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the development of products while working with team of other Developers, EMs, Product Managers, Designers and Platform Engineers.
- Quickly build small features with high impact to users, own & deliver it end-to-end.
- Perform code/design reviews and debug production issues.
- Fix bugs, improve performance of existing APIs, address tech debts to constantly improve our system and raise the bar on quality on ongoing basis.
- Own and execute end-to-end initiatives.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with a graduation conferral date between December 2023 and May 2024 at time of application.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, complexity analysis and web fundamentals.
At Postman, we create with the same curiosity that we see in our users. We value transparency and honest communication about not only successes, but also failures. In our work, we focus on specific goals that add up to a larger vision. Our inclusive work culture ensures that everyone is valued equally as important pieces of our final product. We are dedicated to delivering the best products we can.
The Postman selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Postman Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Postman
If you are interested in the Postman off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here