The Complete Mentorship Package for Ethical Hacking!
BE A SUPERHERO
DO COOL STUFF
LEARN BADASS SKILLS
I’ll help you get rid of years of experimentation and frustration!
Hey, I’m your mentor 🙂
Hacker 😎 | Trainer 👨🏫 | Author ✍ | Digital Marketer 🌐
I’m Manish Pundeer, the founder of HackWorms, HackLikePro, and many other online ventures.
Back in 2014, I started my Cyber Security journey
With over 7 years of experience, I worked as a Web Developer, Network Security Engineer & Pentester
As of now, I am working as a pentester @Walmart & Running a Startup HackWorms
I have worked with multiple tech companies like Capgemini, Lucideus, TCS, ANR & Walmart.
Cyber Security is BOOMING Right Now!
Cyber Attacks are growing year after year!
Here’s your chance to take a sweet pie off this industry!
Introducing HackLikePro Masterclass
HackLikePro Masterclass Is the Ultimate Cyber Security Training Package
Many newbies need real-life guidance, where their questions will be addressed, hence I created this ultimate training program!
What You Will Get In This Masterclass?
Live 90+ Hours Training
In-depth live session, teaching you A-Z of hacking to dominate in Cyber Security field.
Processes and checklist
Checklists, documentations, templates and standard operating procedures to get better results.
Community of Like-Minded Hackers
You get to ask questions, network with hackers, get ongoing accountability and support with our community.
Created by a practitioner who already worked for many tech companies.
Over 90+ in-depth live sessions that are easy to understand.
The core training videos are completely documented and summarized.
You get access to all the templates, checklists & resources.
We implement accountability mechanisms to ensure your success.
Full transparency (strategies, websites) – With over-the-shoulder guidance.
Community support to help you get ongoing support.
Masterclass is not for
You don’t know the importance of borrowing experience while learning new skills.
You believe in shortcuts. You don’t want to learn basics.
You don’t have a passion – Passion is the only thing that keeps you motivated.
You don’t believe in the fact that cyber security is the future.
You know that you fail to implement what I teach and just want intellectual entertainment.
You treat investing in self-education as an expenditure.
You don’t know the importance of proper mentorship.
PROBLEMS WITH OTHER COURSES
No personalized guidance and 121 interaction.
Not created by practitioners with proven results.
The lectures are structured poorly with no logical flow.
Filled full of theories with no support.
Just a set of videos and do not present you exact systems, processes & real world problems.
The HackLikePro Masterclass
Live 90+ Hours
What Will You Learn?
Introduction to Information Security
- Need of Information Security
- Ethical Side of Hacking
- Latest Test Cases
- Cyber Law & Indian IT Acts
Information Gathering & Foot printing
- Digital Foot Print
- Information Gathering
- Who Is Information
- Web Server Details
- Reverse IP Mapping
- People Search
- Tools to perform Digital Foot printing
- Phishing Attacks – Desktop Phishing
- Spear Phishing
- IDN Homograph Attack
- Social Engineering
- Fake Emails
- Identify Fake Emails
- Key Loggers
- Email Encryption
- Security Counter Measures
IDS, Firewalls & Honey Pots
- Introduction to Firewalls
- Network Firewalls
- Web Application Firewalls
- Weakness in Firewalls
- Intrusion Detection Systems and weakness
- Intrusion Prevention Systems and weakness
- Honey Pots and Security Misconfiguration
- OS Login Bypass
• Introduction to Authentication Mechanisms
• Tools to Defeat Authentication
- Malware Illustration – Virus, Worms, Trojans
- Create Virus
- Create Trojans
- Evade Antivirus & Firewalls
- Scan System for Malicious Applications
- Introduction to Network Attacks
- Man in the Middle Attack
- ARP Poisoning
- SSL Stripping
- Introduction to Mobile Platforms
- Security Architecture of Mobile Platforms
- Introduction to VoIP
- VoIP Calls from any number to any number – Fake Calls
- Android Exploitation Framework
- Introduction to Network Sniffing
- Packet Sniffing – Wireshark
- Packet Analysis
- Display & Capture Filters
- Network Attacks – Ettercap
• DNS Poisoning
• ARP Poisoning
• Denial of Service
- Introduction to Crypto Techniques
- Types of Encryptions & Hashes
- Crypto Analysis
- Insecure Cryptographic Storage
Network Vulnerability Scanning
- Introduction to Network
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Vulnerability Assessment using Nessus
- Scanning Policies
- Vulnerability Assessment using Open VAS
- Report Generation
- Patch Critical Loopholes
- System Hardening
- Secure System Configuration
Exploitation:2 Metasploit Framework
- OS Detection
- Open Port & Service Detection
- Metasploit Framework Architecture
- Various Interfaces of Metasploit Framework
- Basic Terminologies
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Exploitation on Various Platforms
- Evade Anti-Virus & Firewalls
- Metasploit Scripting
- Create Custom API to test Window Security
- Configure Nmap with Metasploit Framework
- Ways to deliver Expolits
Basics of Network & Web Technology
- IP Address
- IP Subnets
- DHCP Server
- Proxy Servers
- Virtual Private Networks
- DNS Server
- OSI Model
- Web Architecture
- Server Configuration
- HTML Basics
- PHP Basics
- Python Basics
Google Hacking Database
- Use Google to craft attacks
- Advanced operators of Google
- Find Vulnerabilities using Google
- Security Countermeasures
Web Application Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Introduction to Web Architecture
- Web Security Generic Misconceptions
- Introduction to DBMS – MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, DB2
- Introduction to SQL
- OWASP Top 10 Attacks
- Brute Forcing Attack
- Heartbleed Attack
- Shell Shock / Bashbug
- HTTP Response Splitting
- Denial Of Service Attacks
- Vulnerability Analysis using Burpsuite
- Arbitrary File Upload
- Applications to Automate VAPT
- Install and setup
- Introduction to Linux based
- Pentesting OS
- System Architecture
- Network Configuration
- Essential Commands
- Introduction to Wireless Technology
- MAC Filtering
- Packet Encryption
- Packet Sniffing
- Types of Authentication
- Types of Attacks
• ARP Replay Attack
• Fake Authentication Attack
• De-Authentication Attack
- Security Countermeasures
- Cracking Password
- Introduction to Reverse Engineering
- Windows Memory Management System
- Assembly Language Basics
- Application Debuggers & Disassemblers
- Application Cracking, Patching & Keygenning
Exploitation:1 Buffer Overflow Attacks
- Introduction to X86 Architecture
- Memory Analysis
- Shell Code Compilation
- Vanila Exploit
- Stack Overflow
- Egg Hunting
- Ethics of a Penetration Tester
- Penetration Testing Methodologies
- Customers and Legal Agreements
- Penetration Testing Planning and Scheduling
- Pre Penetration Testing Checklist
- Scope Analysis
- External Penetration Testing
- Internal Network Penetration Testing
- Router Penetration Testing
• Brute Force Attacks
• Router Exploitation
• Reset Framework
- Denial of Service Penetration Testing
• Scalability Analysis
• Load Balancer Testing
- Physical Security Penetration Testing
• Input – Output Device Access Policy
- Database Penetration Testing
• Security Misconfigurations
• Insecure Cryptographic Storage
- VoIP Penetration Testing
- VPN Penetration Testing & report generation
- Penetration Testing Report Analysis
- Penetration Testing Report and
- Documentation Writing
- Penetration Testing Deliverables and Conclusion
Start Your Journey Today
Instant access to the Masterclass
One-time payment. No hidden fees.
Need Help or Have Questions?
If you have any doubts regarding the training course OR
Want to get more clarity whether Masterclass is right for you? Get in touch with us.
Would You Like to Have
Manish Pundeer’s Experience Work For You?
HackWorms is the Best WebSite Designing, Logo Desiging, Website Development, App Development and Digital Marketing Company in Meerut. HackWorms also provide Ethical Hacking & Digital Marketring Training & According to Google Reviews HackWorms is the Best Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Meerut.
B-3 Old Sai Plaza, Near Canara ATM, Kankerkhera, Meerut Cantt.
Uttar Pradesh – 250001
Give Us a Call