Ericsson Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Any Bachelor /Masters
Ericsson Hiring What you will do
- Responsible for performing analysis, audit, design, and optimization of telecom networks.
- Work independently and provide quality results as per project or service scope.
- Work with scope-based deliveries and processes automation!
- Suggest resolution of technical problems within the domain.
- Chip in with innovative ideas and stimulate innovative thinking in the uni and Identify, prepare, and implement basic automation to reduce repetitive & mundane tasks.
Ericsson Hiring You will bring
- Understanding of Wireless/Mobile Technologies like 2G/3G/4G/5G
- Knowledge of any high-level programming languages like Python.
- Excellent Analytical & Troubleshooting skills, solid understanding on MS Office Tools
- Presentation skills (oral and written) and willingness to work in different time zones including Night Shifts.
B.E/B.Tech. In Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/IT.
Age – For this recruitment, the candidate must be at least 18 years old. Candidates aged less than eighteen years cannot apply for this recruitment.
Selection Method – the candidate will be selected based on shortlisting/ assessment tests and virtual/ telephonic interviews. If a candidate is shortlisted according to their desired age and qualification, he/she will be intimated via a registered mobile number or email ID.
APPLY NOW : CLICK HERE
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. Suppose someone asks you for money or money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family, and group so that they can also get this information