ECI Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Associate Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on ECI industry leading platforms.
ECI is the leading global provider of managed services, cybersecurity, and business transformation for mid-market financial services organizations across the globe. From its unmatched range of services, ECI provides stability, security and improved business performance, freeing clients from technology concerns and enabling them to focus on running their businesses. More than 1,000 customers worldwide with over $3 trillion of assets under management put their trust in ECI.
At ECI, we believe success is driven by passion and purpose. Our passion for technology is only surpassed by our commitment to empowering our employees around the world.
ECI Recruitment 2023
- Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
- Salary: up to ₹5.5 LPA
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Last Date: ASAP
ECI has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Software Engineer, who will act as a Dedicated Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting users on technical issues, data issues, problems related to the supported app or production. You will also perform troubleshooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills and have a strong technical aptitude and a desire to learn and share knowledge.
This is an onsite role. Work schedule is Rotational shift including Night shifts.
- Should be able to identify problems and coordinate with various teams across the organization and carry out activities related to the issue or development.
- Communicates with a line of business and management the overall status and health of the application.
- Looks for areas of improvement in monitoring, application stability, and speed of determining the root cause.
- Performs troubleshooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills.
- Conducts root cause analysis.
- 0 – 2 Years of experience in Application Support or SQL Server, or any database.
- Should have exposure to at least one programming language.
- Should be strong in optimizing and writing SQL Queries – Stored procedures.
- Knowledge or experience with SAP S4Hana is a plus
- Experience with internal apps and application support
- Should be able to analyze problem and provide solution.
- Flexible enough to work as an individual contributor.
- Able to Support users on technical issues, data issues, problems related to the supported app or production.
- Exhibit a strong sense of teamwork and inclusiveness.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, innovative, capable of providing technical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Any certifications are added advantage.
- Ability to understand Data Modeling and Data Analysis.
- Knowledge or Experience on any other databases is preferred.
- Knowledge on any of the cloud technologies like Azure/AWS/Snowflake is preferred.
How to Apply For ECI
If you are interested in the ECI off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply Now: Click Here