Cornerstone Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Associate Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Cornerstone industry leading platforms.
Cornerstone powers the future-ready workforce with its leading AI-powered talent experience platform designed to unite technology, data and content and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success at scale. With Cornerstone, organizations modernize their learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across their business. Cornerstone serves over 7,000 customers and 100 million users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹10 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Our team is seeking talented software engineering professionals who are excited to work in a fast-paced environment delivering high quality SaaS products on a consistent and frequent basis. The candidate hired in this role will design, code and test end-to-end workflows and features of our product. We prefer individuals that have enterprise level web application development experience. The software professional hired will play a vital role in the product release cycles and will be part of agile development process, techniques, and technology. We are looking for candidates who can write scalable, maintainable, efficient, and elegant code. The candidate will participate in a collaborative and highly cross-functional team to maintain, enhance, and extend our products. We are looking for candidates who have a true passion for technology and enjoy continually sharpening their skills.
- Play a key role in the development of core features of our enterprise SaaS product.
- Play a key role in bringing the customer defects down
- Develop code which meets all the quality, performance and security guidelines of the product and ensures existing features do not regress
- Provide timely bug fixes as required
- Unit test the code thoroughly, using automated unit testing tools
- Document the changes made legibly and exhaustively
- Collaborate with other engineers to design web pages, database objects etc.
- Participate in agile development process, techniques, and technology
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or a related field.
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capabilities
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships
The Cornerstone selection process for Associate Software Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Cornerstone Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Cornerstone
If you are interested in the Cornerstone off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.