Cloud Software Group Careers 2023 hiring freshers for an Associate Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Cloud Software Group industry leading platforms.
About Cloud Software Group
Citrix and TIBCO recently merged to create Cloud Software Group, now one of the world’s largest cloud solution providers, serving more than 100 million users around the globe. When you join Cloud Software Group, you are making a difference for real people, each of whom count on our suite of cloud-based products to get work done — from anywhere. Members of our team will tell you that we value diverse lived experiences, passion for technology, and the courage to take risks. Everyone is empowered to learn, dream, and build the future of work. We are on the brink of another Cambrian leap — a moment of immense evolution and growth. And we need your expertise and experience to do it. Now is the perfect time to move your skills to the cloud.
Cloud Software Group Recruitment
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹4.7 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
As the Associate Software Engineer, you’ll be building and enhancing services that enable our customers to deploy industry specific solutions. You’ll be joining a team of engineers who are all highly skilled and great fun to work with. You will have to challenge existing thinking, bring on new technologies and solutions, and apply your experience to help us scale rapidly.
This role will have ownership to proficiently design, develop, and maintain end-to-end software solutions, to deliver high-quality, scalable applications. This Includes
- Working across Full Stack Development: Working on the Front-end, Back-end and everything in between. This role will be leaning much more heavily working on Back-end development.
- Takes pride in their work in delivering and deploying software applications that matter to your End-Users. Help to design, build and roll out modern and consistent User-Experience across all devices with the best enterprise performance, modernization, and security.
- Working as a part of an Agile software development team.
- Bringing energy to the team and working to tackle problems before they occur.
- Build solutions based on microservice design principles and repeatable processes.
- Engage in continuous learning, both on the job and through available technical training, to develop knowledge and skills.
Your Superhero Uniform Includes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field with 1 to 2 years of hands-on dev experience
- Proficient with at least 2 or more of the following technologies: C# Net, NET Microservices, Asp .NET Core, and DevOps tooling or technologies.
- A strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals; Algorithms and Data structures .
- Demonstrated experience in writing clean code in large codebases.
Your Superhero Strengths Include
- Startup mindset – highly passionate, team player, high sense of urgency, willingness to roll up sleeves and ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced business.
- Strong technical skills with continuous learning mindset to develop a deeper understanding of the business
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply For Cloud Software Group
If you are interested in the Cloud Software Group off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.