Clinisys Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Associate Quality Engineer. This complete beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Clinisys industry leading platforms.
Clinisys is a global provider of informatics software and expertise to support diagnostic testing across healthcare, life sciences and public health. Millions of diagnostic results and data insights are generated every day using Clinisys’ platform and cloud-based solutions in over 3,000 laboratories across 34 countries. Headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, and Chertsey, England, Clinisys’ mission is to help make citizens and communities healthier and safer around the world.
We’re transforming the modern laboratory, providing flexible and best-in-breed solutions to help streamline workflows and improve health outcomes across nine diverse industries: healthcare, contract services, crop sciences, environment, water, food and beverage, pharma, life sciences and public health. We’re committed to supporting every type of laboratory or remote testing environment – from public or private sector, in-house or outsourced.
Technology is vital to future preventative approaches to health. Join us in enabling the digital transformation of diagnostics.
Job Role: Associate Quality Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Batch:2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹6.2 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore & Kolkata
- Works with Agile team in identifying scenarios and workflows to best represent client usage of the application
- Assist in requirements and design reviews for functional accuracy
- Develop, execute, and document test plans to ensure the product we produce is accurate
- Analyzes defects, performs root cause analysis, and collaborates with others to resolve issues
- Identifies testing risks and implements mitigations to build a quality product within the established delivery timeline
- Partners with those who recommend, schedule, and facilitate cross-department testing events to ensure application quality
- Attend client focus groups and engage with clients, as appropriate
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Strong analytical abilities
- An overall understanding of testing and quality processes
- Ability to assimilate new product knowledge quickly and easily
- Ability to accurately estimate task durations and complete work projects as scheduled
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
Required Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline or equivalent relevant work experience
- Familiarity with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance
Preferred Experience & Education
- Knowledge of medical devices or healthcare software
- Team player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to make an impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organisation
- Self-starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field.
How to Apply For Clinisys
If you are interested in the Clinisys off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here