ClearDesk Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Virtual Assistant. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on ClearDesk industry leading platforms.
ClearDesk was founded based on years and years of our own experience in prior businesses in outsourcing amazing talent from places like Colombia, India, and the Philippines. We now live in a world where high-speed internet and the latest technology allow us to build a team of amazing people all across the world.
At ClearDesk, we handle the sourcing, recruiting, and management of our overseas talent as they work with our clients. Our goal is to provide exceptional service that exceeds expectations, and we take pride in our ability to match each client with the right talent to suit their unique needs.
Job Role: Virtual Assistant
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Remote
At ClearDesk, we’re passionate about helping people succeed. Our mission is to assist clients in building top-performing teams in the most cost-effective way possible, enabling them to thrive in today’s competitive business landscape. Additionally, we’re committed to helping our remote talent develop their careers within outstanding teams while supporting their families.
But we don’t stop there. We’re constantly pushing ourselves to grow and learn by surrounding ourselves with the very best talent. This culture of continuous improvement enables us to provide even better service to our clients and team members alike. At ClearDesk, we believe that when everyone succeeds, we all succeed.
We are looking for experienced E-commerce Assistants to help our clients process customer orders, send orders to the warehouse, assist with shipping and invoicing the ready orders, and call transport for pickup.
– Graduated with a 3-year or 4-year Bachelor’s degree
– Experience doing order processing, shipping, invoicing online
– Experience doing customer service and collections
– Professional-level English (written and spoken)
– Experience using any e-commerce platform, Microsoft Office, and Google Workspace
– Computer or laptop with access to the internet (min speed of 25 Mbps)
Compensation and Benefits
– Full-time: Up to PHP 50,000 a month (Based on experience)
– Work from home
– Bonuses and incentives
– Paid training
The ClearDesk selection process for Graduate Virtual Assistant off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the ClearDesk Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For ClearDesk
If you are interested in the ClearDesk off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here