Citi Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Ops Support Specialist. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Citi industry leading platforms
Citi’s mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients. We have 200 years of experience helping our clients meet the world’s toughest challenges and embrace its greatest opportunities. We are Citi, the global bank – an institution connecting millions of people across hundreds of countries and cities.
Job Role: Ops Support Specialist 4
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree/University degree
Batch:2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹7.0 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
The Ops Support Specialist 4 is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Support Specialist 4 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- Follow established procedures to complete complex assignments and resolve problems that require in-depth investigation or research
- Provide team assistance, including serving as subject matter expert, leading special projects, training new hires within work unit, providing daily guidance to lower level employees, and allocation of work, as needed
- Conduct basic analysis and research as well as workflow management
- Support an expansive array of products and services
- Communicate pertinent information to senior managers and support activities that help mitigate organizational loss or impact, as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a business office or operational environment
- Proficient computer and math skills with a focus on complex databases and spreadsheets
- Demonstrates technical and administrative expertise
- Consistently demonstrates attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of activities, policies, and procedures of a basic work area
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Candidate should be willing to work in 24*7 shifts including late night shift start timings
- Should be flexible for any shift timing (rotation shifts, permanent night shifts and late night shifts)
- Weekend working may be BAU as per business requirement
The Citi selection process for Graduate off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Citi Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Citi
If you are interested in the Citi off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.