Carrier Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Management Trainee. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Carrier industry leading platforms.
Carrier Global Corporation, global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions, is committed to making the world safer, sustainable and more comfortable for generations to come. From the beginning, we’ve led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
Job Role: Management Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹15 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
DTLP offers new graduates an opportunity to deliver impactful contributions to strategic projects through three eight-month rotations across various Carrier business units. Should you be selected, our commitment to you is to provide front-line, hands-on, meaningful assignments designed to stretch your capabilities and accelerate your professional development. In addition to the hands-on experience, you will receive high-caliber training, mentorship, and guidance from our diverse team of Carrier executives and program alumni to build a strong and lasting global network of colleagues.
Key Job Responsibilities During your time in the program, you will have the opportunity to build your technical and leadership skills within one of the following or similar tracks: systems engineering or software engineering. In addition, you will have exposure to formal and on-the-job training in Experience / Qualifications While we cannot guarantee specific assignments, we will do our utmost to match your preferences and skills with available opportunities.
- Agile methodologies
- Change management
- Customer engagement
- Executive presence and communications
- Project management
- Product management
- Proactive and results-driven; thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical skills in eng., software, systems, UI design, data analytics and modeling, or networking and cybersecurity
- Relevant internships or co-op experiences within engineering functions
- Less than one year of professional work experience.
- Flexibility and mobility to travel Education
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering in CS, IT, ECE & EEE streams
- Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA of 7.5 or higher preferred (at time of application).
We are committed to offering competitive benefits programs for all of our employees and enhancing our programs when necessary.
- Have peace of mind and body with our health insurance
- Drive forward your career through professional development opportunities
- Achieve your personal goals with our Employee Assistance Programme
How to Apply For Carrier
If you are interested in the Carrier off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.