BrightEdge Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Full Stack Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on BrightEdge industry leading platforms.
BrightEdge is widely recognized as a global leader in SEO and Digital marketing. The most innovative customers across more than 80 countries trust BrightEdge to modernize their Digital Marketing stack for today’s digital world. We are helping thousands of organizations, including many of the world’s largest companies, transform their businesses and drive more revenue.
The continuous innovation of our product is supported by what we believe to be our most valuable assets: our people. Our employees are industry experts at the forefront of digital transformation. Come join us and help us share the future of SEO.
Job Role: Full Stack Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.3 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Does the idea of developing cutting edge technology make you code for joy? Are you looking for a fast-paced team with ample room for growth? If so, we need to talk! As the industry pioneer behind Content Performance Marketing, BrightEdge has thoroughly redefined the concept of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) by developing an award-winning platform that precisely measures and optimizes marketing content across online channels. Our cloud-based platform is powered by big data analysis that allows our customers to plan, optimize, and measure campaigns based on real-time content performance.
BrightEdge has emerged as the leading international provider of cloud-based SEO Enterprise solutions due to its dynamic and results oriented entrepreneurial culture. BrightEdge is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our fast-growing team in Cleveland, OH. In this position, you will develop key backend and frontend components used by some of the largest companies in the world. You’ll innovate alongside the best minds in the industry, as well as be one of the first engineers launching our Cleveland engineering team
- Own feature design, build, and implementation from end to end
- Create innovative solutions to complex data-driven problems
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Collaborate with our HQ team on exciting new releases
- A BE/BS degree is required
- A working understanding SaaS and Cloud Computing concepts
- Familiarity with Big Data, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence concepts
- Eagerness to learn (platform training will be provided)
- Passion for the code you write and pride in making it maintainable and scalable
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance/ PTO
- A highly collaborative and supportive team
The BrightEdge selection process for Graduate Full Stack Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the BrightEdge Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For BrightEdge
If you are interested in the BrightEdge off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here