Bentley Systems Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Associate Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Bentley Systems industry leading platforms.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings, powered by the iTwin Platform for infrastructure digital twins, include MicroStation and Bentley Open applications for modeling and simulation, Seequent’s software for geoprofessionals, and Bentley Infrastructure Cloud encompassing ProjectWise for project delivery, SYNCHRO for construction management, and AssetWise for asset operations. Bentley Systems’ 5,000 colleagues generate annual revenues of more than $1 billion in 194 countries.
Bentley Systems Recruitment
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹5.3 LPA
Job Location: Pune
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Software Engineer to join the Facilities Engineering Team, part of Bentley Systems. Facilities Engineering is responsible for advancing software and services for Plant, Building and Structural engineering domains. As an Associate Software Engineer, you will work closely with other Software Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Product Managers to develop software solutions with a strong focus on quality.
- Work closely with Mentor for day-to-day tasks.
- Solve assigned task with quality.
- Writing Unit Tests.
- Develop software engineering knowledge.
- Understand and resolve PR comments.
- Scroll others’ PR and try to learn from them and give reasonable reviews.
- Work with a team in an agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery software development process
What You Bring to The Team
- 0-2 Years of experience with Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering
- Ability to solve problems (with help / direction from seniors)
- Good Communication skill, able to explain problem and ask right questions.
- Knowledge of Computer Science, algorithm, and data structures
- Graphics Design/ Computer Graphics and transformations
- Quickly learn new technologies
- Comfortable in one of the tech stack .NET/C++ or typescript/nodejs
- Understanding of unit testing, TDD
- Basics of debugging
- Basic level of database concepts (SQL / NoSQL)
- Basic idea of cloud platforms
- Proficiency in Mathematics (Geometry)
- Agile methodology – Scrum
- Familiar with web development frameworks like react.
- Familiarity with Design Patterns, SOLID and DRY principles
- Git – DCVS
What We Offer
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diverse international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
The Bentley Systems selection process for Associate Software Engineer off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Bentley Systems Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Bentley Systems
If you are interested in the Bentley Systems off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here