Bastian Solutions Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Software Developer I. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Bastian Solutions industry leading platforms.
About Bastian Solutions
HARMAN’s engineers and designers are creative, purposeful and agile. As part of this team, you’ll combine your technical expertise with innovative ideas to help drive cutting-edge solutions in the car, enterprise and connected ecosystem. Every day, you will push the boundaries of creative design, and HARMAN is committed to providing you with the opportunities, innovative technologies and resources to build a successful career.
Bastian Solutions Recruitment
Job Role: Software Developer I
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹8 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Work together with Team Lead in the development of future engineered products (new versions of Exacta, various automation and device integration with Exacta, Dynamics AX and other ERP system integration into Exacta, new functionality within Exacta – vision systems, voice-controlled Exacta, embedded software, etc.) This software will provide our distribution and manufacturing customers a competitive advantage
General Job Duties
- Work with Team on the delivery of projects with high quality on multiple concurrent projects.
- Develop, debug, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Create and maintain deployment environments
- Verify results of nightly builds and unit tests. Work to correct any issues with these builds
- Work closely with Quality Assurance Team to resolve day to day deployment environment related issues
- Maintain and enhance the automated build, deploy and release process built\
- Receive information on issues from our support team and work with the support team to resolve customer issues
- Work on recreating the issues and determining best course of action to solve the issue for the customer
Superior Performance Objectives
- Ability to support or rewrite legacy Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET, REST, and MVC v1 thru 4
- Proficiency with C++, COM, Mocking Frameworks and Debugging tools
- Knowledge of source control with TFS/Git including setting up solutions, publishing, CI, branching/merging
- Experience with database development including relational database design and ORM technologies
- Knowledge and application of object-oriented design principles
- A deep understanding of development patterns and prior experience with implementation
- Deep understanding of coding techniques which contribute to the reliability, maintainability, readability, simplicity, performance, and testability of software
- A good understanding of IT environments including networking, server technologies, databases, security and performance
- Knowledge of various Software Product Installer Authoring Tools Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS), Windows Installer XML (WIX)
- Experience and proficiency in the day-to-day practicalities of Software Development methodologies such as Scrum, Waterfall and Kanban
- Software development qualifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline with strong academic performance or equivalent experience
- Experience using C#, .NET Framework, T-SQL, SQL Server, and ASP.NET MVC
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .NET technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Must be eligible to work in the USA long term without sponsorship.
The Bastian Solutions selection process for Graduate Intern off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the Bastian Solutions Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For Bastian Solutions
If you are interested in the Bastian Solutions off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here