Bank of America Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Bank of America industry leading platforms
About Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities, and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Bank of America Recruitment
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹9.6 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai, Chennai, Gurugram, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad.
- Build cutting-edge FinTech solutions for banking, front office trading, and risk across all segments of the global market. Specific areas would entail
- Low latency electronic trading including algorithmic trading
- Complex derivatives and structured products trading
- Real time and intra-day risk including Monte Carlo simulations, climate risk valuations
- Auto-hedging and portfolio optimizations
- Intelligent automation of trade processing including applied robotics
- Intelligent anti-money laundering and fraud detection
- Real time cash flow predictive modelling
- Modernization of global real time payments
- Digital Banking Assistants and enhanced BOT capabilities
- Work with global development teams and business partners across USA, UK, Europe and Asia Pacific including quants, strategists, traders, and risk managers.
We look for candidates who
- Are good at problem solving and have quantitative skills
- Can implement solutions based on requirements or based on one’s own innovative ideas
- Are fast learners with good aptitude/analytical skills
- Have the willingness and aptitude to work in global distributed teams
- Have attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Have good written and verbal communications skills
- Can develop software in agile and iterative cycles
- Have good data structures knowledge – with some RDBMS programming skills
- Are familiar with UNIX programming and shell scripting (good to have)
- Will take part in innovation programs, developer forums, hackathons
- We work on cutting edge technologies like AI, Machine Learning, Hadoop, Python, Scala, Pega, .NET, Java, Angular, React, Cassandra, memSQL, Tableau, ETL among several others
CAMPUS HIRING ELIGIBILITY
- B. Tech & M.Tech final year graduates with specialization in the below streams only –
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Mathematics & Computing
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- B. Tech & M.Tech with 60% score in the last semester OR CGPA of 6 on a scale of 10 in the last semester
- No Active Backlogs
- Students with Indian citizenship only
- Students should be willing to join any of our Technology groups as per the listed Job Descriptions
- Students should be willing to join any of our 5 locations namely –MUMBAI, CHENNAI, GURUGRAM, HYDERABAD, GIFT CITY
How to Apply For Bank of America
If you are interested in the Bank of America off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.