Atlassian Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Atlassian industry leading platforms.
At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹20 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Atlassian Data Center products are built for enterprise and designed to be self-managed by our customers. They provide flexibility to meet the unique needs of our customers through infrastructure choices and controls. They are built to meet the expectations of quality and security of our customers and have built-in enterprise-grade features to meet the complex demands of our customers.
Confluence Data Center is a collaborative knowledge hub where remote teams can create content, collaborate on work, and organise and share information, all in one place.
- Regularly tackle large and complex projects in the team, contributing to technical design, implementation and release.
- Partner with other engineers, designers and product managers to deliver quality features for Confluence DC
- Rotational feature leading on large projects
- Routinely tackle complex architectural challenges and apply our architectural standards
- Contribute to documentation
- Work with the team to solve complex bug fixes
- Guide other engineers in the team by pair programming, tech design reviews, meaningful code reviews and sharing through our Craft Brownbag Sessions.
- Partner across engineering teams to take on company-wide initiatives spanning multiple projects
- Keep our quality bar high
- Mentor more junior members
- Proficiency in any modern object-oriented programming language (e. g., Java, Kotlin etc. ).
- Experience building large-scale, web-based enterprise software
- A track record of execution, risk management, and delivering outcomes
- Experience with risk assessment, testing practices and philosophies, and have a quality-oriented mindset
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Passion for product, and delivering value to customers
- Passion for collaborating with and mentoring junior members of the team
- Great communication to build and articulate a technical vision for the product and pitch it to critical stakeholders.
How to Apply For Atlassian
If you are interested in the Atlassian off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.