Arcesium Careers 2023 hiring freshers for a Software Engineer. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on Arcesium industry leading platforms.
Arcesium delivers an advanced data, operations, and analytics platform used by some of the world’s most sophisticated financial institutions, including hedge funds, banks, institutional asset managers, and private equity firms. We designed our elegant Saas platform with industry-specific capabilities to harmonize massive amounts of disparate data and deliver unparalleled speed, accuracy, and decision-making capabilities. Our exceptionally consultative and collaborative approach coupled with deep domain expertise helps our clients achieve transformational business outcomes.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch:2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹9.4 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our Database Reliability Engineering team based in Hyderabad. This dynamic team collaborates with various technology groups to devise and implement highly scalable, available data-driven applications that handle terabytes of data.
As a vital member of the Reliability Engineering your role will encompass:
- Designing and developing software platforms with a focus on Database reliability and scalability.
- Oversee multiple cloud-based SQL Server/PostgreSQL RDS/Aurora clusters.
- Conduct capacity planning and system-level architecture aligned with anticipated business volumes and infrastructure capacity.
- Proactively identify areas for optimization.
- Contribute to process improvements in the context of database environments.
- Investigate, address, and document root cause analyses for production issues.
- Implement new monitoring tools for PostgreSQL\SQL Server\Snowflake in AWS.
- Deploy High Availability tools for PostgreSQL\SQL Server in AWS EC2/Linux.
- Taking ownership of product features, from conceptualization to implementation.
- Developing highly scalable products capable of handling substantial data volumes, ensuring high availability, and maintaining extensibility for the seamless onboarding of new clients.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 0-1 years of Software Development experience, demonstrating proficiency in Java or equivalent object-oriented languages, along with design and SOA expertise.
- Being proficient in Python or PowerShell is a big plus.
- Familiarity with at least one shell scripting language, SQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and strong data modeling skills.
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Deep problem-solving abilities and analytical skills to address ambiguous requirements.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality, with the ability to work collaboratively in teams.
- Experience in working with applications hosted on AWS.
- Exposure to JEE applications and frameworks such as struts, spring, mybatis, maven, and gradle.
- Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on specifications.
How to Apply For Arcesium
If you are interested in the Arcesium off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.