Antino Hiring For Multiple Internship Positions Work from Home Jobs: Apply Online, Remote Jobs. Online registration is scheduled, Job location, several posts, salary, qualification, and the application Link are available below. This is one of the remote jobs for freshers.
|WORK FROM HOME, India
|Any Bachelor /Masters
Antino Hiring Responsibilities for QA Trainee
- Troubleshoot and isolate issues, submit bugs, and work with developers.
- Identify areas of improvement from a QA perspective and follow up with solutions.
- Participate in test automation and explore new tools to enhance test automation effort.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager with day-to-day testing.
- Test out new content.
- Mobile app testing (iOS and Android)
- Responsibilities include extensive testing of various Modules, finding compatibility errors or bugs, noting glitches or issues that need to be fixed by external development staff.
Antino Hiring Qualifications for QA Trainee
• Motivated problem solver
• Passionate who loves learning about new technologies
• Currently enrolled in a BA, BCom, BSC, BE, B.Tech, M.Tech or MSC in a STEM-focused degree
• A minimum of 6-month experience in Manual testing
Antino Hiring Desired skills for QA Trainee include:
1. Basic HTML
3. Knowledge of Python/Java language is optional
5. Knowledge of API testing
6. Experience in API testing is optional
7. Knowledge of Database testing
8. Knowledge of Selenium Tool for web automation is optional
9. Testing theory
10. Experience in writing test cases & preparing test reports is a must.
Age – For this recruitment, the candidate must be at least 18 years old. Candidates aged less than eighteen years cannot apply for this recruitment.
Selection Method – the candidate will be selected based on shortlisting/ assessment tests and virtual/ telephonic interviews. If a candidate is shortlisted according to their desired age and qualification, he/she will be intimated via a registered mobile number or email ID.
APPLY NOW : CLICK HERE
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. Suppose someone asks you for money or money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family, and group so that they can also get this information.