Amdocs Recruitment 2024 for IT Professional – Windows /OS – Fresher. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post.
|Any Bachelor /Masters
Amdocs Hiring What will your job look like?
Provide support to Amdocs internal users for IT-related support
Knowledge to support various Desktop and Laptop models available in Amdocs
Image Amdocs Laptops and desktops with the Amdocs image
Should use the internal CRM application to log new cases & update progress on existing cases promptly
Knowledge to support windows related issues escalated by Remote Support
Manage ServiceNow incident and request workflows by taking ownership, prioritizing incoming work, and delivering services meeting defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) timelines
Resolve and respond to user questions received via ServiceNow, email or other collaboration methods meeting defined OLA and SLA
Use technical knowledge bases(internal & external) to resolve technical issues & collaborate on issues with relevant teams as required
Support meeting/conference room IT infrastructure
Vendor management – Deal with various desktop/laptop vendor to support existing requirements and plan for future requirements.
Initiate procurement requirements for new PC/Laptop devices to support existing and growth requirements
Need to be on call after office hours and during weekends for any major disruptions in IT Service
Document new procedures as well as maintain documentation on troubleshooting and technology, contribute to the knowledge base as required
Collaborate effectively and closely with end users, IT stakeholders
Amdocs Hiring All you need is…
B.E/B.tech/MCA IT /Computer Science or related stream – 2023 Pass out – Fulltime Required Skills/Domain Knowledge
- Must have minimum 0 – 6 months – technical support experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge to remote support tools like Windows Messenger, RDP, Net Meeting, SCCM
- Excellent knowledge of
- PC & laptop hardware
- Expert knowledge of Windows7, Windows 10 operating system.& Mac OS
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Exchange messaging system
- Intermediate knowledge of backup systems like OneDrive, Druva.
- Intermediate knowledge of O365.
Amdocs Hiring Preferred Skills/ Domain Knowledge
- Windows System Administration. (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- PC/Laptop support
- Hardware knowledge of laptop, Desktop, printer
- Good knowledge of MS suite of products like MS 365
- Excel knowledge for reporting.
Amdocs Hiring Required Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to work in a team & communicate with team members for either guidance at work or for sharing own expertise
- Good collaboration skills to achieve the stated objectives.
- Excellent English communication skills Patient with customers
- Have an ownership mentality to resolve issues on own or with the help of others.
- Be a self-starter and the work minimal remote assistance.
- Come up with ideas, solutions to implement new services to enhance customer satisfaction.
Age – For this recruitment, the candidate must be at least 18 years old. Candidates aged less than eighteen years cannot apply for this recruitment.
Selection Method – the candidate will be selected based on shortlisting/ assessment tests and virtual/ telephonic interviews. If a candidate is shortlisted according to their desired age and qualification, he/she will be intimated via a registered mobile number or email ID.
APPLY NOW : CLICK HERE
Important Information – Beware of fraudsters/scams as there are no charges/fees for private/MNC job vacancies. Suppose someone asks you for money or money to choose your company, consider it a scam.
We hope that you liked our information, if you liked our information, then you must share it with your friends, family, and group so that they can also get this information