AMD Careers 2024 hiring freshers for the Software System Designer 1. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on AMD industry leading platforms.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Role: Software System Designer 1
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹10 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER 1
We are looking for a dynamic, upbeat software engineer to join our growing team. As a key contributor you will be part of a leading team to drive and enhance AMD’s abilities to deliver the highest quality, industry-leading technologies to market.
The ideal candidate possesses an innovative and problem-solving mindset, has a keen eye for Software engineering development, and is diligent and passionate about Technology.
- Independently work on various compiler phases
- Should be a key contributor and be able to influence both tactical and strategic directions
- Collaborate well with Compiler QA, support and performance teams
- Good learner
- Extensive C/C++ experience, preferably in production environments. Fortran is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge in various compiler phases
- Excellent knowledge in one or more open source compilers (like Open64, LLVM, GCC) is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of micro-architectural features of modern microprocessors (eg; x86)
- Excellent programming/debugging skills in machine language.
- Good knowledge of scripting with Perl, Python, Shell, is an added advantage
- Knowledge to work in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with software development process and tools such as debuggers and source code control systems is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Experience with parallel programming domain (OpenMP, MPI, auto-parallelization etc) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical discipline
The AMD selection process for Graduate Software System Designer 1 off campus recruitment includes the following stages:
Online Application and Screening
Visit the AMD Careers page and submit your application for the relevant job role along with your resume. The recruiting team screens all applications and shortlists candidates for the next round.
Shortlisted applicants are invited to complete an online coding challenge or technical assessment to demonstrate relevant skills for the role they have applied for.
Candidates who successfully complete the assessments are scheduled for one or more technical discussions focused on computer science fundamentals, database concepts, system design etc.
Candidates who successfully clear the technical interviews appear for a human resources interview. The HR round evaluates your overall job fitment, strengths-weaknesses, salary expectations and organizational culture alignment.
Candidates who clear all the previous interview rounds are made a final job offer based on interview performance, profile match, and business requirements. The offer letter includes compensation details, job location and joining date.
How to Apply For AMD
If you are interested in the AMD off campus drive 2024, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply now: Click Here