AECOM Careers 2023 hiring freshers for Engineer-Electrical and Power. This comprehensive beginner’s guide will walk you through everything you need to know, from the recruitment off campus drive process to the required skills, responsibilities and selection process. Discover what it takes to land a rewarding role developing solutions on AECOM industry leading platforms.
AECOM is the world’s trusted infrastructure consulting firm, delivering professional services throughout the project lifecycle – from advisory, planning, design and engineering to program and construction management. On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, new energy and the environment, our public- and private-sector clients trust us to solve their most complex challenges. Our teams are driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world through our unrivaled technical and digital expertise, a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion, and a commitment to environmental, social and governance priorities. AECOM is a Fortune 500 firm and its Professional Services business had revenue of $13.1 billion in fiscal year 2022. See how we are delivering sustainable legacies for generations to come at aecom.com and @AECOM.
Job Role: Engineer-Electrical and Power
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Batch: 2024/ 2023 / 2022 / 2021 / 2020
Salary: up to ₹6 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Responsible for engineering design and modification activities related to electrical & electronic circuits, systems, and equipment. May involve the installation and operation & maintenance of electrical systems and equipment.
Discipline concerning power systems, electronic and transmission equipment, electric service and supply systems, lighting systems, communication service and supply systems, fire alarm and detection systems, control systems or electrical installations.
An electrical engineer focuses on designing, maintaining and improving products that are powered by or produce electricity. Electrical engineering deals with electricity, electro-magnetism and electronics. It also covers power, control systems, telecommunications and signal processing. These engineers are usually concerned with large-scale electrical systems such as motor control and power transmission, as well as utilizing electricity to transmit energy.
- Performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
- Gathers and correlates basic engineering data using established and well-defined procedures.
- Works on detailed or routine engineering assignments involving calculations and relatively simple tests.
- Proposes approach to solve new problems encountered.
- Identifies discrepancies in results.
- Provides guidance to entry level engineers.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule with moderate supervision.
- Master of Engineering degree (or equivalent education) in an appropriate engineering discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Experienced in the use of UK Network Rail, London Underground, Railway Group Standards as well as the relevant British Standards and Eurocodes.
- Understanding of Health and Safety including CDM
- Good standard of written English and communication.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
How to Apply For AECOM
If you are interested in the AECOM off campus drive 2023, here is the application process to follow:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, please create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill out the application form with all the required details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.